New Orleans Information
We are looking forward to your visit to the beautiful Honey Island Swamp. And while you are staying in the New Orleans area, be sure and take advantage of all the things our great city has to offer! New Orleans is a melting pot of culture, food and music. There is so much to experience in The Big Easy. Check out some of our recommendations below.
Staying in New Orleans
New Orleans has a plethora of lodgings to choose from. Whether you are staying in the historic French Quarter or relaxing in the lush Garden District, there is something for every budget. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Prytania Park Garden District Hotel - Cozy guest house located one block from the St. Charles streetcar line thoroughfare.
- Mason Dupuy Hotel - Experience the history and elegance of a classic New Orleans hotel.
- Holiday Inn Superdome Hotel - Right between uptown and downtown, with views of the beautifully lit Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Want more info? Check out BestNewOrleansHotels.com for a hotel location guide.
Restaurants and Night Life
Dining is a true art form in New Orleans. Our restaurants and chefs are award-winning and world famous. From fine dining to casual eats, below are a few of our tried and true favorites.
- Commander's Palace - A New Orleans landmark since 1890, it is renowned for award-winning dishes including its famous turtle soup.
- Remoulade - A casual spinoff of the famous Arnaud’s Restaurant, Creole cuisine is the name of the game.
- Grand Isle Restaurant - Offers fresh seafood in an upscale Louisiana fishing camp atmosphere.
Get more information on New Orleans' legendary restaurants at NewOrleansRestaurants.com.
It's hard to think about New Orleans without also thinking about music and night life! Learn all about the exciting music options, the restaurants that stay open late and the most spirited bars here.
Planning a trip for the whole family? Browse NewOrleansKids.com for activities that the whole family will love, including popular attractions, delicious dining and much more.
New Orleans Deals
Check out these coupons to many of the most popular attractions, restaurants and shopping in New Orleans because who doesn't want to save money?
Mardi Gras is an exciting time to come to New Orleans. MardiGrasNewOrleans.com has all of the details on the carnival krewes, parades and much more!